CREATIVE CAREER DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP
- Gives prospective students information about our programs, career options, barriers, and prospects after the program.
- Goal setting and life skills are also addressed.
- Prospective students will discover their learning styles, match abilities with your educational goals and map out a plan for achieving those goals.
- Short term workshops
- Last week of the month.
- Covers skills ranging from Ankara accessories, T-shirt making, Fashion illustration, Tie-dye, Screen printing, jewelry making, shoe and bag making, Cake making, Cake Decoration, Confectionaries, DIY painting, DIY home accessories, Re-upholstering, DIY gardening, Photography, Photo Editing, Creative writing, paper crafts, Soap Making, perfume making, etc.
- Facilitators will be invited from the respective industry to take the courses
GRADUATE INCUBATION PROGRAMME
- Provides students to a place to work, earn some money, and gain the requisite experience in their chosen fields under supervision
- Student can obtain experience based certifications on the Vocational Qualification Frameworks (4-6).
- Opportunities to begin earning immediately you graduate. Earnings may be saved in readiness for setting up after the incubation period.
- Provide Mentoring opportunities for students registered with the scheme.
- Access to finance.
POST GRADUATION WORKSHOP
- The workshop is a re-evaluation tool aimed at helping students go over their performance during training in their course of choices vis-à-vis the realities in the industry and student’s career plans.
- Ease the interested Students’ placement for the Graduate incubation program (bespoke or mass production)
TRAIN THE TRAINERS (TTT) COURSE AT FLAIR ACADEMY
- Train Teachers for the Fashion, Interior and Construction companies
- Create employment.
- Mentor Trainees through the Training period and impart to them Teaching skill as well as Administrative and Technical skills in various departments in the Academy
- 6 months training in Fashion, Interior Design or/and Construction Teacher’s Training Course and 6 months On-The-Job (OTJ) Training in Teaching
Summer and Vacation programs take place during the Holidays, mostly in July and August. The Duration usually spans for a month and students would be taught basic skills from courses of their choice. Each subsequent vacation build on the lessons learnt from the previous vacations.
no images were found
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
- This Training serves as an alternative/sequel to the summer and vacation programs.
- Ensure that lessons from the summer and vacation programs can be built upon and ensures that student’s learning will be seamless between vacations.
- After school programs will be held twice weekly at the Academy. They could also hold in schools where we have our curriculum based program below.
CURRICULUM BASED PROGRAM
- Proffers solutions to inclusion of Vocational Skills as a compulsory subject in the Secondary school curriculum
- Flair Academy partners with interested Schools in setting up Training Centers within schools to facilitate this.
no images were found