- November 30, 2014
- Posted by: ademola
- Category: Fashion Design
- Do you know there are methods of taking measurements for normal and abnormal figures and how to record them?
- Do you there are principles of making of making patterns, laying it out on a fabric and cutting out on your own without the help of your tailor or fashion designer.
- You should also know that there are numerous methods of handling different fabrics, such as cotton, fur, woolen printed fabrics. Etc.
- Do you know there are so many ways of ironing that is and ways of pressing your fabrics that is right (preshrinking).
- Please be ware of different body sizes and human figures (normal and abnormal, i.e. erect, stooping, and semi-corpulent) the human figures and shape are of the – hour glass shape, pear shape and shape.
- There are so many types of garments you can learn to sew both for domestic and commercial purpose from start to finishing (from measuring, cutting to sewing).
Those garments include;
Tailored wear and
For more information of facts about dress and garment making
Contact us on: facebook, whatsapp;
Our WEBSITE is http://www.flairacademy.org